Hire A Bridesmaid WIN access to the Wedding Planning 101 Course
February - March 2020
Terms and Conditions
Standard Conditions of Entry for Hire A Bridesmaid Promotions Sign Up and Win Competition Terms and Conditions.
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Hire A Bridesmaid (ABN 87 813 754 058) of PO BOX 513 Caringbah NSW 1495 (“Hire A Bridesmaid”).
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are registered members of Facebook. Entry is not open to employees of Hire A Bridesmaid or affiliated companies, agents, wholesalers or retailers or the immediate families of such employees or those living in the same household of such employees.
3. Competition commences on 01/02/2020 at 8:00am AEST and concludes on 30/03/2020 at 11:59pm AEST ("Promotional Period").
4. To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Enter the competition form on www.hireabridesmaid.com.au website
(b) Sign up to the mailing list
6. Entrants may only enter once.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and participants (including participant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any participant who entry process or who submits an entry that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, inappropriate, defamatory or otherwise not in keeping in the spirit of the competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. Each work submitted as an entry or part of an entry (“Work”) becomes the property of the Promoter. Work(s) will not be returned to any participant. As a condition of entry, each participant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to the Work and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the participant’s moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of a participant's Work(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the participant's Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this promotion, the Promoter, or otherwise. Each participant warrants that all details provided in their entry are true and correct and that the entry is their own original creation and work, and does not infringe the rights (including copyrights) of any other person. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the participant's entry being invalid. Each participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter in relation to all loss, damage or costs incurred by the Promoter resulting from the participant's breach of warranty.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
10. ONE prize packs will be awarded from the competition commencement time. The prizewinners will win access to the Wedding PLanning 101 online course only- this does not include any extras such as coaching, bonuses or any further Hire a Bridesmaid products or services. Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
11. Each valid entry will be individually judged on the basis of the creativity and uniqueness of the Answer. The prizewinner will be the participant who provides the best entry in the opinion and sole discretion of the Promoter’s panel of judges. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Judging will take place at 8:30am AEST on 1/07/2019 at HIRE A BRIDESMAID head office.
12. The winners will be notified immediately after the judging and will be notified by publishing their name online on Hire A Bridesmaid Facebook page or Hire A Bridesmaid Instagram Page. The winners will also be notified via email and/or phone call.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and Promoter will not respond to correspondence from participants about its decision. The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. If for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
15. Should a participant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the participant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access of modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
16. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
17. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
18. Once a prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for damage, delay or loss in transit.
19. Any costs incurred by a participant in submitting an entry or otherwise participating in this promotion are the participant’s sole responsibility. Liability for any tax on any benefits provided to participant will be the participant’s responsibility.
20. If this promotion is interfered or tampered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, it its sole and absolute discretion and to the fullest extent permitted by law, to: (a) disqualify any participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. By accepting the prize the winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, be interviewed and photographed, and/or filmed. The winner grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide license to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in editorial activities and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the participant’s moral rights. The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use this material and to exercise its rights in relation thereto, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or another person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down- loading any material in this promotion.
24. The laws of NSW apply to this competition to the exclusion of any other law. Claimants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these Terms and Conditions would contravene any statute or cause any part of these Terms and Conditions to be void (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Subject to the limitations in the preceding sentence, the Promoter excludes from these Terms and Conditions all conditions, warranties and terms implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for liability in relation to a Non Excludable Guarantee, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this competition, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax implications; and/or (e) the prize or use of the prize.
26. The Promoter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing information to HIRE A BRIDESMAID not to Facebook. By entering, participants are fully releasing Facebook from any and all claims that may be asserted against Facebook in connect with this promotion. The information that participants provide will only be used for the purposes as disclosed in the above terms and conditions.